[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1431: Package creation fails for ubuntu and debian if there is an png-image in the project

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Thu Oct 11 12:02:13 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1431&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Moritz MOLLE:

Blimey... On my other machine, downloading it from the farm and building the package works. I try to find out, what the difference between these two machines is. I think, this bug can be closed and I could open a new one with more concrete information, if I should happen to find, that it's not my fault that it doesn't work on my other machine.