[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #855: [gb.report2] blank report, use more than 90% resource CPU

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Wed Nov 7 00:41:23 CET 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.855&from=L21haW4-

Comment #18 by Zainudin AHMAD:

In my system (xubuntu 18.04) it's still occurs, after try to isolate this bug I think this not related directly with gambas report component.
it's still using much resource (attach pic-ShowModal) when I change hPreview.ShowModal ---> hPreview.Show it's use 0% cpu Resource(attach pic-Show),
Nothing wrong with the code (gb.report2) just any someting wrong when using ShowModal methode with spesific case(only with QT4).

I will create a new report and I hope it's related with this issues.

Zainudin AHMAD changed the state of the bug to: Accepted.