[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1344: Value or TextContent property of the XmlElement class denies the value ""

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jun 12 00:56:15 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1344&from=L21haW4-

Comment #2 by Adrien PROKOPOWICZ:

I tried to manipulate the GUI a bit to make it crash on my system, but without success. Using xmlElement.TextContent = "" in a standalone project does not crash either.

When submitting a bug report, please do not use a GUI project when trying show a bug for the XML component, as they are completely unrelated.
Instead make a command-line project with only the Main() function and calling the necessary XML objects and methods for it to crash. This way we can actually have reproducible bug reports without having to guess how your GUI works.

Adrien PROKOPOWICZ changed the state of the bug to: NeedsInfo.