[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1326: IDE crash if project does not clean and code crash before, if were using ODBC component

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Tue Jul 17 20:33:14 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1326&from=L21haW4-

Comment #5 by Benoît MINISINI:

No idea which project you are really talking about. There is only one project joined to this issue, 'prueba-0.0.1.tar.gz', and it runs as expected without any problem, either normally or step by step.

As you have problem with running the IDE with gb.qt4 too, which works perfectly on my system, I'm really starting to think that you failed to compile and install Gambas correctly on your system.