[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1331: ODBC driver crack status 2: Result object are NULL now.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Jul 16 21:45:25 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1331&from=L21haW4-

Comment #12 by Benoît MINISINI:

I have no problem with your attached project, (I modified it to use my PostgreSQL database), BUT the user and the password must be specified in the ODBC connection string.

In that attached project, you wrote your code so badly that it does not detect if the Connection.Open() method fails, and does not make the difference between a failing Exec() method and an Exec() method that would return NULL.