[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #1331: ODBC driver crack status 2: Result object are NULL now.

bugtracker at gambaswiki.org bugtracker at gambaswiki.org
Mon Jul 16 17:55:17 CEST 2018

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.1331&from=L21haW4-

Comment #7 by Benoît MINISINI:

I have just installed ODBC on my Ubuntu, and the PostgreSQL ODBC driver. I have a local PostgreSQL database.

I have successfully made SQL requests using gb.odbc to that database, with no error at all.

Are you sure you correctly compiled and installed Gambas on your system?

Note that it seems that the Exec() method may return NULL instead of an error, when the connection to the database fails after the Connection has been successfully done. It does that with the gb.db.mysql driver at least.