This is mnoGoSearch's cache of https://lists.gambas-basic.org/pipermail/user/2014-November/050461.html. It is a snapshot of the page as it appeared during last crawling. The current page could have changed in the meantime.

Last modified: Mon, 03 Nov 2014, 17:34:36 CET    Size: 4309
[Gambas-user] Directory navigation in IDE PictureBox Picture property not working

[Gambas-user] Directory navigation in IDE PictureBox Picture property not working

Benoît Minisini gambas at ...1...
Mon Nov 3 17:34:36 CET 2014

Le 03/11/2014 16:59, Lee a écrit :
> Hello,
>
> When I try to select a picture in the IDE PictureBox Picture property,
> the directory navigation does not seem to work. Clicking on any of the
> directories in the navigation bar (screenshot attached) does not change
> the current selected directory.
>
> I don't know if it's my system or not, but I have tried with two
> different users.
>
> [System]
> Gambas=3.6.0
> OperatingSystem=Linux
> Kernel=3.10.54-desktop-2.mga3
> Architecture=x86
> Distribution=Mageia 3
> Desktop=KDE4
> Theme=Oxygen
> Language=en_US.UTF-8
> Memory=1005M
> [Libraries]
> Cairo=libcairo.so.2.11200.12
> Curl=libcurl.so.4.3.0
> DBus=libdbus-1.so.3.7.2
> GStreamer=libgstreamer-0.10.so.0.30.0
> GStreamer=libgstreamer-1.0.so.0.5.0
> GTK+3=libgtk-3.so.0.600.4
> GTK+=libgtk-x11-2.0.so.0.2400.17
> OpenGL=libGL.so.1.2.0
> Poppler=libpoppler.so.34.0.0
> Qt4=libQtCore.so.4.8.6
> SDL=libSDL-1.2.so.0.11.4
>

> Lee

Picture files used by control properties must be located inside the
project. This is why the tab is named "Project", but maybe it is not
very clear...

Benoît Minisini