Re: ComboBox in IDE, for Properties/Group not working in GTK

On Mon, 14 Oct 2024 at 13:49, System64 Development <64xcode@xxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> The ComboBox for group properties edition doesn't work, properly.
>
> It is no possible write new groups names (yes it is possible but you don
> see anything you are writing.)
>
> https://imgur.com/34T2To9
>
> https://imgur.com/8YG2ssD
>
> Regards.
>
> Martín.

Yep , this is a very old issue, it is down to your gtk theme and font size.
the font size is too small so the textbox in the Group property is so small
it does not show the text. (it does that to stop pango warning messages)

Increasing font size or changing theme can fix it.

Also we found if you type the text and press return , then click another
property field like Name (above) then click the group property again, the
text is there.

Respects
BruceS