Re: mdi moving tabs by code?

On Fri, 4 Oct 2024 at 14:57, Benoît Minisini <
benoit.minisini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Le 04/10/2024 à 15:48, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> >
> > Just a little bug Ben.
> > The tab image icons are not correct and need updating after opening.
> >
> > Thanks again though, very happy about this :)
> > Respects
> > BruceS
> >

> I don't understand what you mean by that. Here my icons are correct.
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

hmm, seem like this..
If all the tabs fit on the screen then it all works as expected.

if there are many tabs so they go beyond the screen when i add the tab the
one next to it messes up,, er , hard to explain.

If the order is like this..
FMain.class , Another.Class, Another.form , many, other beyond screen

If i press show form on FMain.class then it shows but Another.class
vanishes.

If i then click on Another.form it turns into Another.class

I uploaded a video..
http://138.68.116.47/Vids/simplescreenrecorder-2024-10-04_15.08.41.mkv

(ps. it is not an error that my tabs do not show the file extension)

Respects
BruceS