Re: mdi moving tabs by code?

I certainly support this idea for the IDE!

On 4/10/24 12:17 pm, Bruce Steers wrote:
Is it possible to move movable mdi tabs by code?
or Add at an index rather than the end?

I wanna make clicking on the Open code or Open Form button open a new tab next the the current tab.

So if i have 10 tabs open and i hit "Open Code" on a form it much better placed, next to it's counterpart.

If it's possible.
I've been looking around the IDE code but i wonder if the mdi is handling the moving with d-n-d and maybe that's all there is?
Respects
BruceS