Key pure code?

Could it be possible that Key.class could have a way to give the actual
true original key code for a key?

Been looking for ways to define between left and right modifiers.

Seems it can be done at a Qt level  (do not know if gtk has an equivalent)

https://stackoverflow.com/questions/11283276/how-to-distinguish-between-left-and-right-
modifier-keys

The QKeyEvent nativeScanCode() or nativeVirtualKey() methods are mentioned.

Really cannot seem to be done with gambas.

But if we could somehow access the underlying code that triggered the
toolkits key event we might have something to work with.

Respects
BruceS