Re: Release of Gambas 3.19.5

Il 28/09/24 13:14, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
Hi,

Gambas 3.19.5 has been released.

It includes fixes for bugs detected since the last version.

Release notes are at:
https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/release/3.19.5

Source code is at:
https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/archive/3.19.5/gambas-3.19.5.tar.bz2

Binary packages for Ubuntu are available in the Gambas Stable PPA.

Note that Launchpad couldn't build package for Ubuntu 24.10  Oracular.
No idea why. I will request their build again soon.

Best regards,

Hi Benoit,

I didn't know you could create a PPA for beta versions.
Everything is ok here, both on my wife's computer Ubuntu 20.04 and on a
virtual machine with Ubuntu 24.04, Gambas updated to version 3.19.5

Thanks & Regards
Gianluigi