Re: Preparing next stable release...

Le 21/09/2024 à 15:38, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
Hi,

Am 14.09.24 um 20:06 schrieb Benoît Minisini:

I'm preparing the next stable release, i.e. Gambas 3.19.5.

You can test it by downloading the 'stable' branch source code:

https://gitlab.com/gambas/gambas/-/archive/stable/gambas-stable.tar.bz2

How can I checkout the stable code from the Git repository?

The changelog is at: https://gambaswiki.org/edit/doc/release/3.19.5

Please check it and report any problem... before I release it.

First, it doesn't run its selftest as it was before. I dont know why:

christof@chrisvirt ~/programming/gambas/gambas-stable » ./test-fast ########### Run without JIT ############
gbx3: unable to find startup file
Test without JIT failed

If I open the project gambas3-selftest and let the tests run with 'F4' the tests run ok.

Don't you use './test-fast' before you create a new stable version?

The 'fast' test run from the 'gambas3-selftest' project run correctly, but the script inside 'run.sh', used by './test-fast' now fails with a syntax error in Manjaro.

--
Benoît Minisini.