creation of a discord for gambas users/developers

Sometimes a mailing list is not enough for users to discuss about gambas, or
an helpful hand is welcome for a bug and we could help to improve the report,
or track it down.

So after reading a message on gitlab, i tried to create a discord server about
our lovely language. Here it is: https://discord.gg/NFmu8N2b

Do not hesitate how we could improve this experience.

Please note: THIS IS NOT AN OFFICIAL SERVER!

This is just a new way to share our knowledge, in a more direct way.

This server is your. It can't live without users.
Have fun !

++