Re: Obtain the actual system path

Application.Path will give the directory the program was started in.

But like the other bruce says when you compile an executable and run the
application the actual project files referenced by "./path" are self
contained in the executable archive. they are a read only copy of the files
in the project directory

Hint.
If you folder was hidden (named .var) it's path will be
Application Path &/ ".var"
and it's contents will NOT be added to the executable as they are in a
hidden folder.

That seems best if you only use the full path Application.Path &/ ".var"
you are accessing the real folder and the folder contents will never be
added to the executable (where they are not needed)

Respects
BruceS