Re: Need Help for Syntax HighLighting

Le 28/08/2024 à 09:44, Hans Lehmann a écrit :

Hello,

I am looking for a string- or RegExp-pattern allowing to highlight the comments in the proprietary language LIPA. The comments in LIPA are enclosed in curly brackets. Here an example for a command line:

INP(16);    { First summand (s1 ∈ ℕ) is entered » stack_1 }

My aim is to highlight the text between the curly brackets - which means without the brackets.

I tried:

Comment:
   from { to }     <---- that works, but includes the brackets
   between { and } <---- that doesn't work at all

and tested regular LookAhead and LookBehind expressions like

   match /(?<=\{).*(?=\})/

but they didn't work as well although they work with the Gambas RegExp-class.

Can anyone help?

With kind regards

Hans

Did you try something like that?