Re: Gambas PPA for Debian

Il 13/08/24 18:02, Bruce Steers ha scritto:
gbWilly has done this.

Check out this thread on Gambas one
https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=1762&start=10
<https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?t=1762&start=10>

On Tue, 13 Aug 2024, 14:43 Gianluigi, <gradobag@xxxxxxxxxxx
<mailto:gradobag@xxxxxxxxxxx>> wrote:

    Hi Guys,

    I know that some of us are very familiar with Debian, I also know that
    in Debian (12) it is possible to credit an unsigned repository (like the
    Gambas PPA).
    Unfortunately these things travel beyond my capabilities.
    Has anyone ever done something like this, and if so, can you tell me how
    to do it, without putting the entire system at risk?
    It's not for me (although I'm interested to understand), it's for an
    Italian friend of ours.

    Thank you and regards
    Gianluigi

Hi Bruce,

thank you, I will pass the information on to our Italian friend

Regards
Gianluigi