Re: With fb804d9f master: no error, but IDE doesn't start

On 8/9/24 12:48, vuott@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Thank you bruce_steers.
Unfortunately I do not have the hidden ".profile" file in my "Home" folder, only ".bash_profile".

You can use ~/.bash_proflie to set environment variables also; or even ~.bashrc. But, these will only work if you are using a Bash (or compatible) shell. If you want, you can simply create a ~.profile file to set the envar. The *profile config files are loaded only on login and should be sourced by any shell. .bashrc is sourced whenever you spawn a new Bash shell, eg.:
export GB_NO_JIT=1
bash
gambas3
exit