Re: Does bug 2921 justify a version 3.19.4?

Am 04.08.24 um 18:06 schrieb Benoît Minisini:
Le 04/08/2024 à 12:15, Christof Thalhofer a écrit :
Hi,

I think so, because if Gambas in combination with PG doesn't count right
it can have ugly consequences.

I agree. I will see if I can do it as soon as possible. It's difficult,
because there is not many days I am in Paris in August... Normally I'm
available August 12th and 13th.

I myself can wait until then. As it is an old bug and I recognized it just two times within the last week I think we can live with it another couple of days.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur