Re: receiving http Post/Push data

On Tue, 9 Jul 2024, 13:05 Benoît Minisini, <benoit.minisini@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

> Le 09/07/2024 à 13:14, Bruce Steers a écrit :
> > Hmm i found Request.Post.Contents to be truncated.  (using
> > multpart/form-data)
>
> Yes, because it's there only for debugging (it's set only if
> Request.Debug = True), so it is truncated.
>
> Regards,
>
> --
> Benoît Minisini.

Does it need to be set on both sides?

I set it server-side before reading Request.Post.Contents but it was still
truncated.
But if only meant for debuging then i guess i should just avoid it and use
the Read method anyway.
That's working a treat :)

Now i can work out how my ScoreShare will work best. :)
I plan to have an option in my Blockski+ game to share scoreboards with
other users,  the idea being when people use it the game can register your
scoreboard on the server and others will be able to see it and merge it.

It's now essentially working over simple http the game can upload it's
scorefile and see others that are available.

Well i have got some basics worked out, now to code a proper, reliable
interface that hopefully won't include users having to register/login :)

Well wishes
BruceS