Re: Balloon doesn't show on first click in QT applications

Le 08/07/2024 à 14:28, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
On 7/8/24 07:49, Benoît Minisini wrote:
Yes, but there are other problems. Mainly it does not work on Wayland.

I'm thinking about another solution: making Balloon a blocking popup (like the popup of a combo), so that it works on Wayland too and be visible whatever the context. But then you will have to close the balloon before doing anything else, but I don't think it's a big deal.

What do you think?

I don't like the idea of having to click on it to make it go away. But, if that is the only workable solution, then, okay.

Thank you so very much, Wayland!

It will still disappear automatically after a few seconds.

--
Benoît Minisini.