Re: ZUGFeRD/Factur-X

Am 03.07.24 um 19:34 schrieb Charlie Reinl:

has anyone already dealt with ZUGFeRD/Factur-X for Gambas (German or
French only)?
It's about automated invoices that can be read by humans and machines.
Or should you go straight for converters?

I did some research and found out that there are converters that can merge Pdf and Xml into a Zugferd invoice. Pdf is already output by our software, so I will create the XML in Gambas and use Gambas as a glue layer to transfer the Pdf and the XML to the converter and get back the Pdf/A which is the Zugferd invoice.

Until there this seems to be quite easy.

Things I dislike is that it costs a lot more computing power. I like slow computers which do not use much energy. I also dislike the bloated XML.

But what I can't accept at all is a concept that makes it possible to show the eyes something other than the real content.

In an invoice??? This is bullshit. Mega bullshit!

I bet some crazy companies then sell some weird M$ AI that promises to solve the problem but makes it even crazier.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

--
Dies ist keine Signatur