Re: When Writing then reading a multi dim array it is changed to single dim array

Le 04/07/2024 à 12:30, Jussi Lahtinen a écrit :
IE, if this syntax is not supported:
b = Read #mfile As Integer[5, 5, 5]
Then you have to write the array reconstruction manually.
I'm writing from a phone... Otherwise I could write example code.

Jussi

If the multidimensional array is not an object, a string or a variant array, you can use their Read() and Write() method to save and load their contents.

So:

Dim MyArray As Integer[5, 5, 5]

MyArray.Write(TheStream)

MyArray.Read(TheStream)

But if you want something really dynamic, i.e. true serialization, this is not implemented.

Benoît Minisini.