Re: Balloon doesn't show on first click in QT applications

On 7/2/24 22:47, Safiur Rahman wrote:
Hi

For me the first click doesn't show balloon on first click even if I dont disable the button in qt5 with gambas latest stable version

I see that you have GB_GUI=gb.gtk3 in your environment. I thought that might be interfering with Qt loading. But Gambas is smart enough to not load gb.gtk3 if the gb.gui.qt component is in use. Perhaps it is not Balloon that is malfunctioning but the Click event itself is not firing every time.

With the following code:
[code]
' Gambas class file

Public Sub Form_Open()

  Select True
    Case Component.IsLoaded("gb.qt4")
      Print "gb.qt4 is loaded."
    Case Component.IsLoaded("gb.qt5")
      Print "gb.qt5 is loaded."
    Case Component.IsLoaded("gb.qt6")
      Print "gb.qt6 is loaded."
  End Select

End

Public Sub Button1_Click()

  Print "click"
  ' Balloon.Info("OK", Button1)
  ' Button1.Enabled = False

End
[/code]

Compiled to TestGraphical.gambas and launched from the command-line with `GB_GUI=gb.gtk3 ./TestGraphical.gambas`, I get:
gb.gui.qt: warning: 'gb.gtk3' component not supported
gb.qt5 is loaded.
click
click
click