Debian 11 and 12 (i386 and amd64) file reposoitories for Gambas3

I have made 2 archive files, both containing  a full gambas3 debian repository.
One is for gambas 3.18.4 and the other for gambas 3.19.2

The archives need to be extracted to your local drive and next you follow the instructions that are in the archive.
Instructions are based on my extracted files being in /home/willy/shared.
So, it is advised to use ~/shared to extract, for ease of following the instructions.
It will extract either gbwilly.gambas3.long (3.18.4) or gbwilly.gambas3.stable (3.19.2)
Both these folders are a debian repository pool for gambas.

If all is well you will be able to use apt-get update and apt-get upgrade to get the newer version.
Or, if no gambas installed apt-get install gambas3

The gambas 3.18.4 is what I call long repository (idea is staying on this version for a longer time, for production environments)
The gambas 3.19.2 is what I call stable repository (providing latest stable version -> trying to keep up with ubuntu ppa)

You can use only one at a time, but can install both and have both in sources.list (one commented out), to try both (see screen)

filerepo.png

I posted them on the Gambas One forum in this post (https://forum.gambas.one/viewtopic.php?p=8636#p8636)
You can find the downloads there as well.

If you run into trouble, let me know.

Enjoy,

gbWilly

P.S.
These same repo's can be published by an online apache2 webserver and that would gives us our latest gambas3 debian ppa. I just don't have a online webserver to make it real.
I run this same 3.18.4 repo  on a debian 11 server on the intranet at work ,providing gambas 3.18.4 to all debian client computers on the intranet.
The only thing that is different is the instructions to set it up on a webserver and publish it (mainly some apache stuff  and some user rights on files)