Re: Warning from QT5

Le 02/06/2024 à 11:05, Jorge Carrión a écrit :
For a few days now all my programs have issued this warning through the console: Qt: Session management error: None of the authentication protocols specified are supported I think they recently updated qt5 in Manjaro Unstable, which is the one I use.
Everything works fine, I don't even think it's a bug, but...

There is an unstable version of Manjaro?

On my Manjaro (stable version I guess), no warning message when running the development version of the Gambas IDE with QT5.

Benoît Minisini.