Re: Urgent solution for bug in Gambas 3.19.2 stable

thanks. if you could let us know when it's backported to the lastest release. I'll hold off updating the gambas slackbuild until then.
regards, Tim

On 31/05/2024 10:27, Benoît Minisini wrote:
Le 31/05/2024 à 10:59, Safiur Rahman a écrit :
Hi

With update to gambas 3.19.2 (using gambas stable repo ppa:gambas-team/gambas3 in Ubuntu 22.04) all the combobox are displaying this problem

Public Sub Form_Open()

   ComboBox1.List = ["aa", "bb", "cc"]

End

Public Sub ComboBox1_KeyRelease()

   If Key.Code = Key.Down Then
     ComboBox1.Popup
   Endif

End

On pressing down key while combobox in focus

"No Mouse event data" [Combobox.ArrorBox_MouseDown.367]

I am requesting for urgent fix of this issue. Attached a project

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman

Oops, my bad. This dawn 'Popup()' method...

I just committed a fix in the master, and will backport it to the stable release as soon as possible.