Re: Urgent solution for bug in Gambas 3.19.2 stable

Le 31/05/2024 à 10:59, Safiur Rahman a écrit :
Hi

With update to gambas 3.19.2 (using gambas stable repo ppa:gambas-team/gambas3 in Ubuntu 22.04) all the combobox are displaying this problem

Public Sub Form_Open()

   ComboBox1.List = ["aa", "bb", "cc"]

End

Public Sub ComboBox1_KeyRelease()

   If Key.Code = Key.Down Then
     ComboBox1.Popup
   Endif

End

On pressing down key while combobox in focus

"No Mouse event data" [Combobox.ArrorBox_MouseDown.367]

I am requesting for urgent fix of this issue. Attached a project

--
Regards
Safiur Rahman

Oops, my bad. This dawn 'Popup()' method...

I just committed a fix in the master, and will backport it to the stable release as soon as possible.

--
Benoît Minisini.