Re: Always wayland !

Le lundi 27 mai 2024 à 00:10 +0200, Benoît Minisini a écrit :
> Le 26/05/2024 à 15:41, Philippe Valarcher a écrit :
> > Good morning,
> > How to get around this necessary sentence:
> >
> > $plugvis = new mediacontrol ($mp, $tipoplug [siind])
> >
> > Who is planting without info (is not an error) under Wayland?
> > Under Xorg it works as announced in the documentation, under
> > Wayland no
> > question of creating a viewing area on the fly of anything.
> >
> > The rest of the code
> >
> > $mp.video.visualization = $plugvis
> >
> > Another question that would allow a display of the display problem
> > under
> > Wayland:
> > Is it possible to recover information from the display system under
> > which a program is launched, Wayland or Xorg to be able to carry
> > out a test?
> >
> > --
> >
> > Philippe Valarcher <philippe.valarcher@xxxxxxx
> > <mailto:philippe.valarcher@xxxxxxx>>
>
> Hi,
>
> I don't understand what you are talking about.
>
> Please post a project that reproduces the problem you have. Tell what
> the problem is exactly, and which correct behaviour you expect
> instead.
>
> Thanks!

Bruce seems to have understood the meaning of my question since he gave
me a way to get around the problem at least for the audio part. I don't
know how to do it for the video that plants without warning under
Wayland. I attach my project but others whose cogier's not working
under Wayland.

--
Philippe Valarcher <philippe.valarcher@xxxxxxx>