Re: JSONCollection and Nulls

On 5/13/24 17:29, Jesus Guardon wrote:
Hi all

Given a JSON string which may contain some null fields, I'm decoding this JSON and filling a JSONCollection object. This works without issues, but:

Setting the JSON.Decode() second argument to True doesn't produce a collection containing all the original elements of JSON nulls, as it is wrtten in the documentation. I was expecting a (special) collection containing all the collection keys and somehow, with the corresponding JSON.Null values.

Benoit, is it the way it works or am I doing something wrong?

--
Regards

Jesus

Can you provide a small project and the JSON string that reproduces the issue?

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----