Re: Action question

Il 23/04/24 14:56, Gianluigi ha scritto:
Hi Benoit,

in a project with the following components: gb, gb.form, gb.form.mdi,
gb.gui.qt, gb.image, gb.settings and this code:

the project doesn't configure keyboard shortcuts, it only does it
through menus, is this correct or am I wrong something?
(Project attached)

Thank you and regards
Gianluigi

If I understand correctly, the static Add method is reserved for menus,
the AddFrom method for controls but it doesn't seem to work.
I have always used Action with projects that have both the Menu and the
ToolButton for the same action... :-\

Regards
Gianluigi