Re: TerminalView.Count

Le 13/04/2024 à 17:56, Bruce Steers a écrit :
If i have a terminalview with a single prompt line i can read TerminalView1.Count

It'll be 1

If i press the up arrow and a line appears that takes up more than one line , say 3 , .Count will then be 3

If i press up again and get a short single line Count will still be 3.

It seems the count grows to fit the larger text but it does not reduce if the text does.

Is there a way to fix this?

Cheers
BruceS

It's by design. As soon as you move the cursor somewhere, the screen is extended, and I don't see why exactly we should try to stretch the screen (and I don't know if it is possible without checking the screen permanently). It's a terminal, not a text editor.

--
Benoît Minisini.