It is possible to emulate the mouse click?

Hello,
i wrote a gambas program to run on a touch screen.
The
desktop GUI has in lower part of display a static button that must be
pressed to popup
the virtual keyboard (1st cliclc popup, second clidk
pop down).

in my main gambas program, i have a TextArea where to type
my data.
so i must do the follow:
1. click in my program TextArea to
focus it
2. click to popup the GUI virtual keyboard
3. type text in GUI
virtual keyoar that fill thextArea
4. save text pressing a button on my
program
5. click to popdown the GUI virtual keyboard

The button in GUI
to pop up/down virtual keyboard is always in a fixed position, so I wist
to emulate point 2 and 5 using gambas commands.

I can move the cursor
of mouse with mouse.move(X,Y), but I did not find the commad that do the
click, (lets call it) mouse.force.Clik=left_mouse_button
so, is it
possible to emulate the press of mouse buttons? if yes,
how?

Thanks,
Roberto