Re: GAMBAS 3.19.1 Code tab detach feature

On 4/1/24 10:48, sbungay wrote:
Gambas 3.19.1
Mint 21.1
KDE
   Plasma: 5.24.7
   Framework: 5.92.0
   Qt: 5.15.3

   Bit of a usability bug/gotcha.

  Being able to detach the code from the IDE is GREAT! Having the component selection tab, you know, where you can select components to add to a form and adjust their properties, disappear from view? Something that was quite shocking.

The Properties Sheet can be brought back into view simply be re-opening the form.

  I did discover that by closing the code window and re-opening, but can the detached window be reattached without closing and reopening it? I've looked, but might have missed it.

Apparently, it is automatically reattached to the original window when it is closed. It just isn't automatically re-opened. Seems like it should be.

--
Lee

--- Gambas User List Netiquette [https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette] ----