Re: gb.web WebPage.Render problem on Apache

Le 25/03/2024 à 07:46, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
If a WebPage is set as the startup class, files in the .Public directory are served properly. But, if another module calls WebPage.Render on that same page, the files are not served up properly. IIRC, I've run into an issue similar to this before running a gb.web app on Apache, but I think it got fixed.

The attached project has a MainPage webpage and a Main module that calls MainPage.Render. With MainPage set as the startup class, the application works fine. If Main is set as startup, it does not.

Perhaps I am misunderstanding the intended use of .Render().

Of course. By doing that, you short-circuit the startup method of the WebPage class that handles the ".public" project directory.

The 'Render()' method is just for generating the HTML of the web page.

Look at the source code of 'gb.web', and you will see what must be done exactly, if this is really what you want.

Benoît Minisini.