Re: Appimage question

Il 23/03/24 18:53, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:
Le 23/03/2024 à 18:09, Gianluigi a écrit :
Hi Benoit,

I tested Appimages created with Gambas on systems with Gambas installed
and they worked well.
Today I tried one of these Appimages on a virgin Ubuntu system and I get
this error:

dlopen(): error loading libfuse.so.2

AppImages require FUSE to run.
You might still be able to extract the contents of this AppImage
if you run it with the --appimage-extract option.
See https://github.com/AppImage/AppImageKit/wiki/FUSE
for more information

Can it be fixed, or does the user who downloads the Appimage have to
make do?

Regards
Gianluigi

As the message said, you have to install 'fuse', otherwise AppImage
cannot mount the appimage file to run it, and you have to extract it as
real files manually.

Regards,

Hi Benoit,

Now I have clearer ideas, thanks and good night

Regards
Gianluigi