Fwd: How to embedded file/sound into executable?

> there is a way to make the file i need to be placed in some "only for
> root admin" directory when I install the .deb package?

See the "Extra files" section.
Or use what you already have in "/usr/share/sounds/freedesktop/stereo".
Or use sdl2 component:

 Music.Load("din-din.wav")  '<--- this will point into the executable
 Music.Play()

As alternative, can Gambas generate some "din don" sound alert? so in
> will be generated "on the fly" and not as play a external audio file.

I think it should be possible with the sdl2 component, but I have never
tried.

Jussi