Re: gambas3 ide 3.19.1 - gbx3 [2993]: warning: 2 allocation(s) non freed.

Le 19/03/2024 à 22:55, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
On 3/19/24 17:44, munix9 wrote:
ok, thanks, I'll take a deeper look and see if this is a distro 'problem' (openSUSE).

Ahhh, I am also on openSUSE. I just tried in a Debian Bookworm VM and did not get the message.

It's more weird then... How can the behaviour of the interpreter be different with the same code being compiled?

When you close the system information dialog, do you wait for the version information of executables to be gathered in background? Or do you close the dialog before?

--
Benoît Minisini.