Re: External functions -Structure arguments

Le 16/03/2024 à 18:21, T Lee Davidson a écrit :
On 3/14/24 00:11, T Lee Davidson wrote:
Ref. https://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/extern

"If the function returns a struct ABC *, then you mimic the structure ABC declaration somewhere, and you declare the return value as Struct ABC."

When I do that as, for example:
"Extern get_block_info(id As Integer) As Struct BlockInfo"
I get a "Unexpected Struct" error on compile.

If I leave out "Struct", the compiler does not complain.

Is this documentation in need of correction?

Anyone?
(Did I not phrase the question clearly?)

I didn't have the time to look at it yet, because I am watching videos on youtube. :-)

--
Benoît Minisini.