Re: [Gambas-user] Desktop.SendMail

Il 05/03/24 13:33, Bruce Steers ha scritto:
Oops sorry i was doing so well at changing the addresses to be the
list, i forgot with that mail.

Looking at Desktop.SendMail code it looks like it will NOT use portal
if Desktop.UsePortal is false.

  If DesktopPortal.Enabled Then
    DesktopPortal.SendMail({To}, {Cc}, {Bcc}, Subject, Body, aAttach)
    Return
  Endif

' original xdg semdmail code follows.

So it should work as before.

(PS. there are a number of functions that are now using the desktop
portal by default that can use the old way by setting UsePortal to false)

Respects
BruceS

Hi Bruce,

no problem, I already reported your suggestion to our friend.
I will also report these clarifications.

Thank you very much!
Regards
Gianluigi