Re: [Gambas-user] Registering on the bugtracker

Il 03/03/24 20:58, Benoît Minisini ha scritto:

OK, the confirmation mail was in my spam box at my mail provider.

I clicked on the confirm link, and my registration was successful, as
expected.

So no problemm for registering on my side!

Do not hijack a thread with something unrelated!

Anyway, Desktop.SendMail() is just an interface to the Desktop portal
or the XDG scripts: the message body must be plain text, and the
attachment argument does not work with the Desktop portal at the moment.

Regards,

Hi Benoit,

thanks for all the information you are always kind.
I will inform our friend about everything and tell him to look in his spam.
I apologize for the delay in replying,

goodnight
Gianluigi

----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----