[Gambas-user] What is Maximum number of code line in a single project file - compiler is aborting

Is there a maximum number of code lines that can be in a project?

I am running into an issue when trying to compile a 14000 line script, the compiler aborts and tells me to report it.

I suspect there may be a maximum somewhere.

Does anyone know, I seem unable to find this in the documentation.

--
~~~~ Brian