[Gambas-user] It would be could to ban/hide some files from the debugger

Hi all (Ben)

Would it be possible to stop the debugger from showing me some files?

I find when debugging in the IDE that the debugger shows me it running
through various of my internal gui classes that i would rather skip.

Various custom controls/panels etc that are nothing to do with what i'm
debugging.

The problem is the IDE opens the class and the debugger steps through the
method (usually a _Arrange or _Draw event)  (i know it's supposed to)

But it would be cool to be able to set specific classes be ignored by the
debugger.
Then i would not have to keep closing the files in the IDE or having to
click through the functions.

Respects
BruceS