Re: [Gambas-user] Migrate lists to Mlmmj

Ok then, let's test it :-)

25.02.2024 17:34, Christof Thalhofer пишет:
Am 25.02.24 um 11:19 schrieb Christof Thalhofer:

Test

It seems that Mlmmj is doing a decent job now. So let's move on and have fun with the Gambas mailinglists. :-)

Our HTML frontend is quite ugly at the moment but we will improve it, Lee is writing a Gambas program for that task. Also a new archive has to be installed which will be done within the next few days.

Alles Gute

Christof Thalhofer

----[ http://gambaswiki.org/wiki/doc/netiquette ]----