[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #3219: The component cannot be loaded unless it is listed last in the .project file
[Thread Prev] | [Thread Next]
- Subject: [Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #3219: The component cannot be loaded unless it is listed last in the .project file
- From: <bugtracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Fri, 02 Oct 2026 19:31:34 GMT
- To: Karl.Reinl@xxxxxxxxxx,bsteers@xxxxxxxxx,bugtracker@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.3219&from=L21haW4- Comment #8 by Charlie REINL: Oh, I wasn’t aware of that – so it’s a naming conflict. Yes, I wanted a different TimePicker, but at the time the Gambas component wasn’t called ‘TimeBox’; I’m sure I would have used a different name if it had been. OK, if that’s all, I’ll just give it a new name. Just to clarify: when I placed the component at the very end of the component list in the .project file, it worked because I overrode TimeBox, is that right? Charlie REINL changed the state of the bug to: Abandoned. ----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----