[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2957: FontChooser error looking for it's img/filter/filter.png picture

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2957&from=L21haW4-

Comment #6 by Bruce STEERS:

I find it odd that all the other pictures load fine like ./img/select.png just not the filter ones??

I thought i found a fix because all the other images that load okay are prefixed with ./ but not the filter images that are the only ones with just img/ path.

but that also did not work. :-/

I assume the only reason all the other images load okay has something to do with when they are loaded.

./img/select.png for example is loaded in ButtonBox._new() but img/filter/filter.png is loaded later after creation.

Thank you for the consideration :)

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----