[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2954: Pop3Client.Open() always returns False

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2954&from=L21haW4-

Bruce STEERS reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Pop3Client.Open() always returns False

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : Master
Product          : Networking components

Description
-----------

on the M/L Martin has trouble with his code using Pop3Client.Open() and expecting a return value.
I'm not even sure if my mails are getting through as i soon found the problem but nobody seemed to respond to my answer.

I looked at the code and the Pop3Client.Open() command returns a Boolean value.

But nowhere in the function is code to Return True.

I would think the best usage would be to return the $iState value.  but that wouldn't be down to me.

suffice to say returning a Boolean seems to be misleading as it appears to be always False.

System information

n/a

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----