[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2912: Copy a form/module within the project

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2912&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Willy RAETS:

I just compiled and tested this new and very welcomed feature and I am loving it.
Tested it for:
form
report
class
module

I did notice one little thingy.
If making a class or module and writing a line without first saving or compiling, the added line will not be copied, otherwise it will.
Didn't bother testing forms, as now I know to save or compile all before a copy/paste.

I am a happy man, when will it be released.
What part do I need to backport to my current 3.18.4 release at work?
It's not much I believe, I'll have a look.

Thank you for your work

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----