[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2946: Settings is no longer working, it doesn't create the file or update the old one

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2946&from=L21haW4-

Glenn CHUGG reported a new bug.

Summary
-------

Settings is no longer working, it doesn't create the file or update the old one

Type             : Bug
Priority         : Medium
Gambas version   : 3.19
Product          : Unknown

Description
-----------

I have been using Gambas 3.19 and it was saving the windows position using Settings:
Form Close:
  Settings["Window/Top"] = Me.Top
  Settings["Window/Left"] = Me.Left
  Settings["Window/Height"] = Me.Height
  Settings["Window/Width"] = Me.Width
  Settings["ScaleItems"] = ScaleItems
  Settings["ScaleDescription"] = ScaleDescription

Form Open:

  Me.Top = Settings["Window/Top", Me.Top]
  Me.Left = Settings["Window/Left", Me.Left]
  Me.Height = Settings["Window/Height", Me.Height]
  Me.Width = Settings["Window/Width", Me.Width]
  ScaleItems = Settings["ScaleItems", ScaleItems]
  ScaleDescription = Settings["ScaleDescription", ScaleDescription]

Which worked fine until the most recent update, I noticed that my window position was no longer being updated, so I deleted the;

~/.config/gambas3/AppName.conf file manually

Now it's not remaking the file to store things when I am using Settings commands. Is this a bug or do I need to make changes to my code with this newer version?

System information

Mint v22
Gambas 3.19.5

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----