[Gambas-bugtracker] Bug #2943: GTK TextArea bottom scrollbar obscures the last line

http://gambaswiki.org/bugtracker/edit?object=BUG.2943&from=L21haW4-

Comment #4 by Benoît MINISINI:

I'm afraid it's an upstream problem, one new stupid implementation bug of GTK+3 (GTK+2 does not have the problem).

https://discourse.gnome.org/t/gtkscrolledwindow-vertical-automatic-scrollbar-hides-content/7511/4

I didn't find a workaround at the moment.

There is an ugly one, it's always displaying the scrollbars, whatever the contents. I will use it as a last resort if I can't find anything better.

Benoît MINISINI changed the state of the bug to: Working.

----[ Gambas bugtracker-list is hosted by https://www.hostsharing.net ]----